Grihasta.com is not an official website of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness or ISKCON\'s Governing Body Commission, and our policy remains independent. We, the administrators of Grihasta.com, consider ourselves ISKCON-friendly and attempt to adhere to teachings of Srila prabhupada, but are not formally or directly affiliated with either ISKCON or the GBC.
1. Eligibility. To register as a member of Grihasta.com or use this Site, you must be of legal marriageable age as per the laws of india (currently, 18 years or over for females and 21 years or over for males). The Grihasta.com Site is only to facilitate lawful marriages between hetereosexual individuals who are legally competent to enter into matrimony under the laws to which they are subject. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and legal capacity to enter into this Agreement and that you are not prohibited or prevented by any applicable law for the time being in force or any order or decree or injunction from any court, tribunal or any such competent authority restraining you from entering into matrimony. You also agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If at any time Grihasta.com is of the opinion (in its sole discretion) or has any reason to believe that you are not eligible to become a member or that you have made any misrepresentation about your eligibility, Grihasta.com reserves the right to forthwith terminate your membership and / or your right to use the Service without any refund to you of any of your unutilized subscription fee. All mandatory sections of the profile must be filled and non compliance of this aspect within 15 days of profile creation may lead to profile deletion without warning including of those who are paid members.
2. Term. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by writing to Grihasta.com. In the event you terminate your membership, you will not be entitled to a refund of any unutilized subscription fees. Grihasta.com may terminate your access to the Site and/or your membership for any reason effective upon sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership or such other email address as you may later provide to Grihasta.com. If Grihasta.com terminates your membership in the Grihasta.com Service because you have breached the Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of any unused Subscription fees. The subscription rates may be changed any time without prior notice. Even after this Agreement is terminated, certain provisions will remain in effect including sections 4,6,8-13, inclusive, of this Agreement.
Ø Multiple profiles of the same person are not allowed on Grihasta.com. Grihasta.com reserves the right to deactivate all multiple profiles without any refund of subscription fees.
Ø You cannot engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You will not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Grihasta.com Members. Although Grihasta.com cannot monitor the conduct of its Members off the Grihasta.com Site, it is also a violation of the rules to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect Grihasta.com and/or our Members from any abuse /misuse, Grihasta.com reserves the right to restrict the number of communications / profile contacts & responses/ email which a Member may send to other Member in any 24-hour period to a number which Grihasta.com deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
Ø You cannot use any automated processes, including IRC Bots, EXE\'s, CGI or any other programs/scripts to view content on or communicate/ contact / respond / interact with Grihasta.com and/or its members.
4. Proprietary Rights in Content on Grihasta.com. Grihasta.com owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Grihasta.com Site and the Grihasta.com Service. The Site contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Grihasta.com, and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given permission, you cannot copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information. Any such act or an attempted act on your part shall constitute a violation of this Agreement and your membership is liable to be terminated forthwith by Grihasta.com without refund of any of your unused Subscription fees.
5. Content Posted on the Site.
- You understand and agree that Grihasta.commay delete any content, messages, photos or profiles(collectively, "Content") that in the sole judgment of Grihasta.com violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of either Grihasta.com and/or its Members.
- You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the Service, or transmit to other Members.
- You understand and hereby agree that all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, messages, tags, or other Content whether publicly posted or privately transmitted or otherwise made available to Grihasta.com or Grihasta members, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated and shall be at the member\'s/person\'s sole risks and consequences. This means that you (and not Grihasta.com ) is solely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. Grihasta.com does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. Under no circumstances will Grihasta.com be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
- By posting Content to any public area of Grihasta.com, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Grihasta.com, and other Grihasta.com Members, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
- The following is an indicative list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Site. Grihasta.com will investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this Agreement, including without limitation, removing the offending communication / Content from the Service and terminating the Membership of such violators without a refund. Illegal and prohibitive Content includes Content that which: (i) is patently offensive to the community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry , hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;(ii) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;(iii) involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming"; (iv) promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous; (v) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person\'s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files; (vi) contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page); (vii) displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind; (viii) provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18; (ix) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone\'s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses; (x) solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and(xi) engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
- You must use the Grihasta.com Service in a manner consistent with all applicable state and central laws.
- You cannot include in your Member profile, visible to other members, any telephone numbers, last names, URL\'s, and email addresses.
6. Copyright Policy. You cannot post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Grihasta.com service in a way that infringes copyright, please provide us with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the our Site; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner\'s behalf. Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be sent to us by email and resent at any particular address that we provide to you at that time.
7. Member Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Grihasta.com Members. Grihasta.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members. Grihasta.com also reserves the right to take appropriate action against errant members. However, Grihasta.com is not obliged to share such action with other members, including complainants. Grihasta.com expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any transactions or interactions between the members.
9. Disclaimers. Grihasta.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Site or in connection with the Grihasta.com Service, whether caused by Users, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service, nor for the conduct of any User and/or Member of the Grihasta.com Service whether online or offline. Grihasta.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User and/or Member communications or any communications by Grihasta.com to its Members. Grihasta.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Users and/or Members or to any other person\'s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Grihasta.com Site and/or in connection with the Grihasta.com Service. Under no circumstances will Grihasta.com be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone\'s use of the Site or the Service and/or any Content posted on the Grihasta.com Site or transmitted to Grihasta.com Members. The exchange of matrimonial profile(s) through or by "Grihasta.com" is not a matrimonial offer and/or recommendation from/by Grihasta.com. Grihasta.com shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any individual arising out of, or subsequent to, any relations (including but not limited to matrimonial relations), established pursuant to the use of Grihasta.com. Grihasta.com expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Grihasta.com cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Site and/or the Grihasta.com Service. Grihasta.com expressly disclaims any liability or responsibility whatsoever and howsoever arising as a result of any Content posted on the Site / made available to Grihasta.com by any Members or the users of the Site or any third party. Grihasta.com does not assume any responsibility or liability for any illegal Content posted on the Site by any Members, users or any third party. All liability, whether civil or criminal arising out of any Content that is Posted on the Site will be of that Member / user / third party who has Posted such Content and Grihasta.com reserves its right to claim damages from such Member/ user / third party that it may suffer as a result of such Content Posted on the Site. Grihasta.com does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service.
10. Limitation on Liability. In no event will Grihasta.com be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the Site or the Grihasta.com Service, even if Grihasta.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Grihasta.com\'s, liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Grihasta.com, for the Service during the term of membership.
11. Disputes. If there is any dispute about or involving the Site and/ or the Service, by using the Site, you unconditionally agree that all such disputes and/or differences will be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Competent Courts in India only.
13. Other. By becoming a Member of the Grihasta.com service, you agree to receive certain specific email from Grihasta.com. You can always manage your subscription to these email using the My Alert Manager option. This Agreement accepted upon use of the Site and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the Grihasta.com service, contains the entire agreement between you and Grihasta.com regarding the use of the Site and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. Grihasta.com is a trademark of Damodar Enterprise Pvt Ltd. By becoming a member of Grihasta.com and/or using the Services of the Site, you unconditionally and irrevocably confirm that you have read the above provisions and agree to abide by them.